Here is a great way to teach, review, and practice Comparatives! Included in this package are a Bingo History, Bingo Slang, 20 bingo cards and a crossword puzzle — all using the same vocabulary.
You receive in this package:
- Bingo History Lesson — Did you know BINGO originated in Italy in 1530?
- 20 Unique full-color printable bingo cards
- Bingo Slang and Idioms — Each number in BINGO has a nickname,
3 One Little Flea
4 Knock at the Door
5 Man Alive
6 Tom’s Tricks
- Winning Patterns of play. Did you know there are numerous different ways to win at BINGO? Full instructions and diagrams are included.
- Comparatives Crossword Puzzle with Answers. Great homework assignment to reinforce the new vocabulary.
- Question and answer exercise for small groups using Comparatives
- Written exercise using comparatives.
- Written exercise — Word order with Comparatives
- Full instructions for Teacher
- Tested in the Classroom and ready to go!